Monday 6 December 2021

Minecraft Extravaganza


Last week we did a monthly challenge on Minecraft. Our challenge was to make stuff on a desert island and then write about it. We did this task because we were trying to convince the rest of the school that Minecraft was good and could be used for teaching and other stuff like that. I think this was cool because I got to work in a group with my friends and we got to build whatever we wanted. We built lots of different thing but I think the hardest thing to build was the dock with the boats. Have you ever used Minecraft at school before? What do you think we could've done to improve our island?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liam Lincoln her I liked how the slide show told you what the photo was What is the next Monthly Challenge?
    And next time you could put more things in your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liam it's Jack R I really like your island its has a lot of cool features can you tell me how long this took?

    ReplyDelete