Wednesday 30 June 2021

My Amazing Piano Scratch Game


This is the game that I made on scratch. If you didn't know what scratch is it is a coding website that you can make and play games on.  I have been learning to code my own games and not just modify somebody else's. This is important because it shows you what you can do without copying other people. It also shows that if you try hard enough and concentrate you can do lots of cool things. My game is a Piano game. You use your arrow keys to play different piano sounds. I think it sounds quite good. Have you ever used scratch before? If so what have you made. What do you think of my game?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liam It's Me Luca M From High School. I've been playing and fiddling around with this and looking at your other blog posts keep up the good work. And Maybe you could make more of the music Scratch coding stuff👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liam It's Me Luca From High School I've been Playing and Fiddling Around with the music Project and it is really nice and the way you've made it I think it sounds good And i've been looking at your other blog posts keep up the good Work👍

    ReplyDelete