Tuesday 24 August 2021

Hawaiian NightšŸ”„

Recently New Zealand has gone back into lockdown which I wasn't that happy about because it meant that I wouldn't be able to play basketball on a Friday night or see my friends. Since we couldn't go on holiday or out to a restaurant my family decided that we would have our very own Hawaiian Night. We all dressed up Hawaiin and made ourselves drinks. We had whitebait even though it wasn't very Hawaiin. The whitebait was amazing and the drinks tasted really good. I thought it was cool doing a Hawaiian night.

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liam, it looks like everyone in your family got into the swing of things and although there are things that we don't like about lockdown, there are also things which are really neat, as it means there is time to do stuff that we wouldn't normally do. I am sure that you will remember your lockdown Hawaiian night for a very long time. You could have had Hawaiian pizza for your dinner. But being a Coaster you can't top whitebait. How was your whitebait cooked?

    ReplyDelete