Friday 3 July 2020

My ART!

 This is my art that I started in Term 2 before Lockdown. This is how we made it. First, we made a plan. I was one of the only people to make my plan on a computer though. Then we coloured the plan. After that, we drew and cut out the mask and shapes on cardboard. Next, we painted the shapes and mask according to the colours on our plan. After our shapes and masks had dried we outlined them with a permanent marker and stuck the shapes to the mask. Then we took our photo with them and we painted glue all over them to make it look SHINY!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Liam,
    Wow, you have done a fantastic job creating this Pablo Picasso inspired mask!
    I really like the way you have used so many bright and vibrant colours in your work, and think that the assortment of shapes used has allowed you to create a wonderful abstract-inspired piece!
    Creating your plan digitally was a great idea, and you should be extremely proud of your efforts! The mask you created is almost identical to the one in your plan, so ka pai for following your plan through thoroughly.
    How long did the design of your mask take you to make?
    What made you decide to design it digitally?
    Were you happy with your initial design?
    It would be awesome if you could reply to this comment and let me know!
    Keep blogging!
    Nga mihi

    ReplyDelete